There is one thing that is paramount in a medical facility – proper sanitation and cleaning. Make no mistake about it – pathogens and infectious materials abound. Finding and keeping a professional cleaning service is necessary for the health of the staff, patients, community and environment. Here are a few reasons why ServiceMaster ABC is your go-to professional cleaning service for a medical facility.
- Experienced – All of ServiceMaster ABC’s technicians are certified in universal precautions, bio-hazard waste and regulatory compliance. We stay on top of the new laws and requirements that come out on a regular basis, and our staff is trained accordingly.
- Attentive to details – All medical facilities have special equipment and areas that require a different approach and attention. Our company will listen to your specific instructions and make provisions to those particular tasks for the best results possible.
- Knowledgeable on specifics – Special areas, like exam rooms and nurses stations, have different requirements. We have experience with them all.
- Complete job – We understand that many cleaning services are given to the lowest bidder. We will give you 100 percent on every detail and task. Cheaper may not mean better. We want your business and will prove it through our efforts.
- Certified – The regulations and requirements for medical cleaning are extensive. We are full certified and meet or exceed standards from CDC, JCAHO and HIPAA. Our ServiceMaster Clean © training series is designed specifically to train our professional technicians to have full compliance with the laws.
We at ServiceMaster ABC welcome your business. Call, e-mail or visit the website for additional information. Since each medical facility is different, we recommend an on-site visit and walk through to assess your specific needs and requirements. We can then determine a program, schedule and estimate that will leave you and your medical business happy and in trusted hands.