As much as a school system would like, there is no magic wand to wave and find the best cleaning services. There are, however, a few tips that can be used to help find the best school cleaning service. So, what should a system look for when searching for a school cleaning service? Read on to find out.
• Experienced – School cleaning is like any other specialized cleaning. It requires a certain degree of cleaning standard and practice. We at ServiceMaster ABC have years in the school cleaning industry.
• Employees – All employees should pass a screening and check before hire. Education, employment history, references and the like should also be taken into consideration.
• Match the service – School custodians are the backbone of the school. Good services find employees that will match the school in every way possible.
• Budget – School budgets are tight. Professional companies will create contracts that work with a given budget while still providing the best in standard care.
• Clear pricing – This ties to budget. A quote should be fair and open yet meet all of the needs of the school system fairly.
• Contingency plans – There will always be issues that no one plans for. A good company will have plans in mind for anything that may arise. Their years of experience will have taught them almost any situation that may arise.
• Green – Eco-friendly is more of a necessity these days than an option. Green cleaning should be practiced or available as an option.
• Professional certifications – Various certifications are available for professional cleaning companies. The more certifications held, the much better the company approaches standards of cleaning.
ServiceMaster ABC offers cleaning of all types from residential to commercial, medical to educational. We work with any number of different schools and universities to provide the best in cleanliness for their students, faculty and staff. We are always looking for an opportunity to serve new customers and clients, and we have plenty of references to speak on the quality of our work.
Contact us via the homepage, call or email for more information on how we can help you.