That’s why construction companies in Mecklenburg County and neighboring areas have come to rely on ServiceMaster ABC for post-construction cleanup. The construction company will haul off the big items, but the smaller stuff matters too. ServiceMaster takes care of that.
Here’s a short list of what we do (there’s a lot more):
• Cleaning lights. Dust gets everywhere. We clean out the fixtures. We make sure it shines.
• Carpets. We can vacuum and spot-treat areas on the carpet that get discolored by the construction activities. If the carpet needs a really thorough cleaning we can do that too.
• Hard surface floors. We come in and mop. We get the dust. If the floors need more detailed work, yes, we can do that too.
• Cleaning vents. If the air diffusers need it, we come and clean them. The HVAC system can pick up dust, despite filters. The air events will show the dust.
• Restroom cleanup. Depending on what the construction work covered, your restrooms may not need cleaning. We’re going to check them to be sure.
• Rapid. We understand construction is a headache. It’s space you can’t use. It’s noise. It’s workers going in and out. We come in and get the place clean and we’re out. We can even do it after normal business hours.
When our work is over, you come in and inspect our work. If you are happy, then our work is done. If you are not happy, then we need to look at what more needs to be done.